ACEC is dedicated to creating a business, economic and political environment that encourages quality design and enhances your bottom line.
ACEC business management information helps you work smarter; communications programs increase your firm’s business development opportunities; and aggressive government relations activity gives you a voice in matters that impact your firm daily.
As an ACEC/CT member firm, you receive the following benefits:
- Access to life, health, workers compensation and disability insurance programs
- Cost-saving retirement program
- ACEC National Membership Benefits. Now, ACEC also helps you control the cost of doing business with these valuable services: Overnight Shipping, Office Supply Discounts, Publications, Long Distance Telephone Discount, Software Discounts, Fax / Office Equipment Discount, Car Rental Savings, Debt Collecting, Business Protection, Economical Employee Benefits. Click here for value proposition summary. Click here for ACEC website.
- Legislative and Regulatory News, an up-to-date summary of bills, laws and regulations, related to the engineering industry, being introduced, considered or recently passed, as well as a link to state and national legislative sites.
- Extensive public relations program to inform owners, legislators and policy makers about the importance of consulting engineers in the health of Connecticut’s economy
- Coordination with other professional, client and technical organizations
- ACEC/CT board, committee, and coalition listings and meetings calendar
- Mechanical & structural forms to comply with the Connecticut State Building Code.
- Standard engineering services contracts available for purchase
- Career Day Presentation Topics and Materials available for Elementary Through University Level
- Professional and technical seminars and meetings
- Technical coalitions for structural, mechanical/electrical and geotechnical engineers.
- Outstanding referral service for owners to locate your firm
- Excellent business practice guidelines and advice.
- Up-to-date information about state public works and transportation project Requests for Qualifications
- Liaison committees with the state DOT, DEEP and DCS. Such as working with CTDOT to better the scoping and design processes.
- Education of owners through the Connecticut QBS Council on selecting design professionals through qualifications rather than bidding
Refer to our members list to see firms who have utilized the resources of ACEC CT to better their organization.